Role of ACell in Hair Loss Treatment
Join host Dr. Sanusi Umar in our new hair loss support and treatment podcast. Dr. Umar is a hair transplant pioneer specializing in Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), which is a minimally invasive procedure involving the relocation of head and body hair one unit at a time. He is a pioneer of an advanced form of FUE that enables the effective use of non-head hair in the donor pool of hair restoration surgery (Body Hair Transplantation).
On this podcast, he will answer listener questions as he provides his expertise as an expert in the hair restoration and transplantation fields. Dr. Umar is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. Previously, he was certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Episode 1 Outline
- Dr. Umar personal introduction
- Personal story
- Acell Role in Hair Loss Treatment
- What is Acell?
- Has Dr. Umar used Acell in hair loss patients in the past?
- What was the outcome? Satisfactory or not?
- There are several clinics that claim Acell is a good tool for hair loss treatment. What is Dr. Umar’s take on this position, and why?
Enjoyed the podcast? Please leave the Baldcast a review on iTunes. Do you want your question answered via the Baldcast podcast? Ask a question.